Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm getting jealous of all these cool blogs!

I've been persuing the decorating blogs lately, i'm so wanting to make my house somewhere I want to live! My carpet is wrecked my furniture is dog chewed and I just feel like "we can't have nuttin' nice around here!"

So this is the year....ok and maybe some of next! I'm getting new carpet and furniture.....as soon as I am debt free and have an emergency fund!!

Hello Dave Ramsey....yep were still gazelleing it...though the cheettah caught us for the last few months.

Now that birthdays and Christmas are over it's time to re-focus, I am making a house improvement sinking fund though...I have to for my own sanitity.

As for the cool blogs...i'm leaving that to those awesome non-losers right now....someday....i'll be a non-loser too!

No comments: